Thursday, September 22, 2005

There is no right or wrong. But that's not to say there isn't justice and injustice. There IS justice and injustice. It exists. It's just that right and wrong don't exist.Those are just words people use to justify their actions. What is the ‘right thing’? No one ever seems to know, do they? That’s because it doesn’t exist. People, in the end, only do what’s best for them.


The bolded words are quoted from a fellow writer-ess on fanfiction.


Well, anyway, back to my speech on justice and injustice. Basically, I'm trying to say that-


Who ever said justice was right? Who ever said injustice was wrong?


Thus proving once more that there is no right and wrong in this world. Forgive me if I am self-contradictory. If you don't understand what I've just said, you are officially qualified to ace English Literature.


EL Lit is for the suckers! I do not see the point of analyzing books line by line -maybe I'm exaggerating-, I do not see the point of stating why Kwai was angry with Dawan or all that shit. That's for people who believe that everything has to be explained. That's for people who feel that everything is practical, what they call 'normal', close minded, for people who think that everything has a reason and a meaning.


That's for people who believe in definite limits. For people who believe that aliens don't exist. For people who believe that the universe is limited.


That's for people who believe that there is a definite right and a definite wrong.


That's for the suckers.


Thank you.