Thursday, September 08, 2005

...

If you leave, I won't be there to send you off. I will just brush past you, with perhaps a single glance or maybe none at all. My gaze will be icy and fixed to look merely in front of me. I will be aching to look at you but I will not. You will never ever really know the truth, and that's how much of a coward I am. I carry secrets to the ultimate grave.


That is, if you leave. =)


Hey people, I've posted a thread in a forum, and it's about 'cliches'. It's not about me declaring hatred for cliches. I think it's a pretty new perspective on cliches, and I've spent quite a lot of time on it, so please read it, and perhaps leave your comments. (:


Link here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9937240


I've completed my maths scenario! woo hoo! -although, most of it is probably wrong. too many fractions. *winces*-


And I have my lit letter writing left. :D


And I've got the whole soundtrack of Les Choristes now, not just extracts of the songs but the full songs themselves! I'm elated. One of my favourite songs is Cerf-Volant, which translates as "kite". The song you're listening to is an extract from "Vois Sur Ton Chemin", which translates as 'look to your path'.


My posts are getting shorter by the day. I'll try to write a longer post this time. =/


Hey, chaiping. At least you remember my name, even if it's just a vague recollection... I admit I remember your name but not your face as well. Heh.


whoopdedoo. I wonder if I'll actually have the heart to go and source out more ex zps-ers. It'll be nice, you know. haaaaaaaaalelujah.


I want to watch Quidam! Quidam Quidam Quidam. My mum suggested it, but she rarely acts on her suggestions. That time she said we'd go to the beach that afternoon, and we had everything all packed but you know what? She was napping and we ended up not going to the beach.


not that I mean to badmouth her. She's my mum. She's nice when she's not in a temper. =)


I'm a sucker for reviews. Leave me a review -good or bad - for any of my fanfics and I'll be gliding around on it for a day. All you have to do is click that little purple button and type some nice/bad words, and press the other purple button and - walla! You've officially left me a review. Not to mention, a review which can be accountable for my happiness of the rest of that day. Just...review. This is shameless begging but I don't care. :D


I give up trying to extend my blog post. Bye. (: