Friday, September 16, 2005

dedications

I got 6.5/10 for both History reflections. My mum's a history teacher. I got 6.5/10 for the Lit reflection. My mum's an English teacher as well.


I just can't do reflections, can I?


Or maybe it's just that Mr. Tan and Mrs. Tan don't know how to mark reflection papers. There, that sounds much more reasonable.


Okay, I'm being unreasonable.


But my results suck, either way. Now, I'm going to do the dedications to all my ex classmates. These are stuff I should've have said this January or last November, and it's more than half a year overdue. So there we go. Oh, it's according to register number. Tell me if I got yours wrong because I've always been mixed up at the register 20-25 part.


Blossom - Remember when Ms Normala said that you were the only one who looked remotely cute in your Primary EZLink card photo? Now, that must have been heartening for you. (: I've always thought you were great at socializing. Socialite-to-be? And you're brilliant at running...that time you raced me during the Blue House Practice and you practically trounced me. So sad.


Elaine - Le Diva! I just love your specs. B.O.D. was ... novel. You guys should make a CD or something. If only. B.O.D, I remember, were always the ones to volunteer for anything. Too bad my class doesn't have many of people like you and the rest of B.O.D. =)


Gary - I only know that you're good at badminton. And you've grown a lot taller. Good for you. -Remember when 6A stayed back in the hall during recess to play badminton? Now, that was fun. I'd better stop or Register No. 1 might get jealous.


Zhi Xuan - One of the few ZPS6Asians who actually post at the ZHP6A forum. With all your stressing RI business, it must be hard to find time. I'm grateful for that. And from what I remember, you're a whiz at Chinese and Maths - why couldn't I sit next to you in class? At least, then, I could copy Maths and Chinese answers.


Adeline - Friendly, bubbly - what not? You're so smart that you should've gotten 258 instead of me. You deserve it. I don't. I still don't.


Chu Heng - Heh, have you stopped biting your nails? I'm joking, I'm joking. I haven't seen you since CNY or something. I'm surprised - I've almost forgotten you. But I'll, er, try to remember. You're another one of the numerous Maths whiz-zes in 6a04. Good for you.


Eugene Chua a.k.a. Eugenia - Chinese High, huh. You quit Jap, so sad. I don't blame you. Jap looks terrifying. -ducks flying dungballs thrown by Pei Ying and Guiqi- ANOTHER Maths whiz. I think we have enough. =

Ferris - Chinese High, another one... Hm. You've grown taller, from what I've heard. So sad. So good. So... enviable. Argh. You're an all rounder, unfortunately (for me). I don't know what to say. I don't know you. At all.


Lena - Lena! One of the B.O.D.rians. (: You sat beside me once in p4 chinese class. Remember, when we had to lug our bags to 4C and endure an hour(s) of terrifying Mdm Cai Ping? Okay, I'm joking, she's quite nice, but she's boring. In Primary 4 as well, you called me up during the June holidays to tell me about the homework which Ms Normala forgot to give us. I'm so sorry for semi-shouting at you and being impatient with you and treating you badly over the phone. I'm so sorry. I don't know if you remember that.


Pei Ying - My good friend of p4, p5 and p6. Fellow English smartie. Moley. Bingo Chess. Skittles. Skittles in twisties. Top PSLE Student. 271 - ahh. How's your brother? (:


Dong Hui - I sat beside you once. That time we fought in class and Mrs Lee caught and scolded us. That, was embarrassing but I bet you've forgotten all about it. Heh. Yet another Maths whiz. Catholic High. You say you know two Kenneths. I don't know if you know the Kenneth I told you about.


Ian - Nan Chiau High - I didn't know which school you were in till Teacher's Day, when I saw your uniform. How crazy can I get? He's slightly asthmatic but deals with his problems quite well. Jack of all trades and master of some. The most...soft spoken...of all the guys, besides Travis and Amos. Oh, and he's 6A's beloved emcee. Are you sure there was nothing going on between you and Pei Ying? You guys make a great emcee pair.


Jacqueline - The only person from 6A I've kept in touch with semi-regularly. Good in English, Maths, Chinese, Science - what not? Unlike me, she deserved her high PSLE score.


Janice - I don't think I know you quite well. I think, though, that your previous haircut looked nicer than your current one. (:


Jasmine - my 'sister'. Born on the same day. How coincidental, lol. 24th December rocks.


Joshua - An okay friend. Nice to chat with on msn. Remember that time you got 49.5 for your chinese? When Mr. Lao gave you that half mark so that you could pass? Lol. Good for you. Hopefully your Chinese is getting better. =)


Kester - What...can...I say. 'Only casper can walk through walls, not Kester'. Quoted from Ms Normala. Haha, I'm kidding. I still remember your famous Chinese dictionary. The guys used to bully you in the past, and they still do whenever the 6A people meet up. I personally think that they're jerks. You can't let them get to you. D'you still have your sling waterbottle? Remember how you used to use it as a defence weapon against them? Have it by your side the next time you return to ZPS. Bullies = cowards. (:


Peck Khee - HEY. You always used to steal my hairband, along with a dozen other girls who ganged up against me. You called it harmless fun but I don't think you guys knew much about me then. It was rather mean. But still, who cares. You're a really nice person to hang out with, and sailing sounds cool. (:


Guiqi - Another top PSLE student! Also 271! Ah, this is old news. But still. Also fellow English smartie, and an all rounder. RGS, like Pei Ying and Xinqi. Also known as Magickal Gurl. Assistant Head Prefect. Forgive me, I ramble. Heh.


20. Xing Zi - Jasmine's best friend. I guess that makes you sort of a best friend too, though I hardly know you. Soft spoken when she needs to be, nice company. The average nice girl. =]


21. Look Xinqi - Our prized Head Prefect, all rounder, all round responsible perfectionist. Nice company, a whiz at Science. Always the one to turn to when you need a shoulder to lean on. =)


22. Stephanie - Fellow English freak, though we haven't written poems in ages. Another B.O.D.rian. You got full marks for Listening the other time in P6, I still remember. The only full marks in the class! Envy. Haha. Html diva. =)


23. Sian Ching - PL-lite. The top class! Again! I wish I were too, but my current class is good enough. Especially good in Maths, I remember. How come there're so many Maths whiz-zes in my class? We have too many. =( (:


24. Ee Vian - I'm so sorry about your parents, but life goes on. So do you. =) Hm, I also think that you, like Janice, looked better with your previous haircut. Short hair just...doesn't suit you. She always hangs out with the guys. That's rare.


Clarence - Hm. I always thought you were a really nice guy. One of the few decent guys in class. Even if you played with pokemon cards and stuff (typical guy behaviour, argh), at least you were more decent than the other guys.


Wen Kai - A.k.a. pokkai. You've slimmed down a lot, you know? I couldn't recognize you on teacher's day. At first. Looks like you finally succumbed to the four eyed world. Welcome! (:


Stacy - Me, Myself, I. Remember? ;)


Stanley - I don't have much to say. I don't know him well at all. He's an okay guy, I guess.


Steven - Younger brother of Stanley. At least I know him a bit better. I sat beside him once in P5 and behind him once in P6. Anderson Sec, though he could've gone to RI. All rounder...or so I think. 264...and he went to Anderson? cough Dear cough Steven, you wasted a once in a lifetime chance. :( He plays badminton and soccer really well, yeah.


Qian Ni - We weren't really on good terms when we were younger. Due to a small misunderstanding, we were enemies. When we entered the same 3A, 4A, 5A and 6A, we still weren't exactly on goooooooooooood friend terms. My apologies. You're a nice person. I remember when you kept asking me to deliver letters and I made up the lie about his letterbox being virtually inaccessible. I think you know what I mean. The truth is, his mum was at the gate - thus I didn't dare to post the letter. And, no offence, but the $50 was extreme. His father actually had a talk with me about not giving him such big sums of money. Hey hey, scapegoat-ness! Haha, jaykay. He's moved to Clementi anyway.


Sarah - WHY ARE YOU MOVING?! Now the only ex-ZPS neighbours I'll have are Robyn and Saranya. Hm. ANOTHER Maths whiz. I told you we had too many. I always thought of you as a responsible person. Your group projects on powerpoint were always really really pretty. And you were a good prefect...I think? haha.


Travis - The ultimate Maths and Science genius. What school did you go to? My apologies. ;-_- You always were quiet. Ian and Travis and Amos, best buds forever. The quiet, most decent guy gang who never ever played soccer or played with pokemon cards. That's rare.


Samantha - Another B.O.D.rian. Heh. Like me, she loves to read. She was caught reading in class numerous times... Which accounts for her love of books. Anuzzer English whiz. I remember that your Maths wasn't so good, but then there was this exam/test, you came in with one of the highest marks for the problem sums section. Mrs Lee openly praised you, nice! No one has ever praised me for Maths before. ha.


Amos Tay - Tallest guy in class. Decent, nice - part of the Ian Goh, Travis Chia, Amos Tay gang who miraculously managed to abstain from pokemon cards and soccer. Sweet. Remember atmosphere = amos is here? Or Famous Amos? Okay, I'm lame, but so are the rest of the class. Your average quiet, witty and intelligent guy. Maths whiz as well. Sigh.



Yu Liang - I don't know this guy well. Typical male, I guess. Okay in studies, a bit on the better side where Maths is concerned.




Wei Gin - Samantha and Wei Gin - best friends. =) I always thought you were nice and quiet. Well, maybe not so quiet, but yeah. Though my impression changed a little upon your little encounters with my splutter dear splutter Uncle Daryl. Haha. Intelligent Wei Gin who also happens to be good at Maths. 6A can't get enough of Maths whiz-zes.


Delphine - You should've been the one getting 258 and higher, definitely not me. You were nice to hang out with. Note the objective word. I don't know what's happening, but who ------- cares.


Teddy - Hi Teddy!!!!! -waves- He's the most friendly guy. He, for once, is actually decent to us girls. Then again, it's not like us girls are decent to the rest of the guys, but anyway... He was stuck in Sumatra or something during the SARS period. Heh. Teddy's popular, well liked by those in and below our level. What's more, the discipline headmistresses -Ms Ong and Mrs Goh- like him. Not that they don't like me, but they like him a lot better. Who doesn't like Teddy? (:


Valerie - Aspiring Celloist. (: You're a nice person. Nice to chat with on msn, nice to talk to in person, friendly. All rounder, practically. Intelligent Anderson-ian.


Zong Han - Mr. Liew's pet...I don't think you much enjoyed being his favourite, yeah? Must be horrific, constantly being called to answer questions and having to do extra chinese worksheets just because you're his favourite. -shudder- But you're a nice guy. I bet everyone who sits with you always gets a good laugh once in a while. Though I didn't enjoy you passing my worksheets to the back. Anyway. Hi, bye.


Eugene Yip/ Eugenie - Ditto Clarence. A pretty nice guy. He, Joshua and Zong Han make the Three Musketeers. All three of them are nice when they aren't attempting to pull off my hair band or stick rude stick-it notes to the back of my chair. (:


Finalement...


Yusaku/ fudaoyouzuo - Eheh. You haven't lost any weight...I was half hoping to see some drastic change in your appearence. Oh well. I'm glad you haven't lost your sarcasm and cynicism. P.S. Has your composition writing style changed...I remember that Mrs Lee used to berate you on and on because your compositions were like newspaper reports, or maybe they were too morbid, or they were too illogical... But your grammar is perfect. That's nice to know. =)


Liew Lao Shi's words: Kai Men - open door (LOL. Guys, zip up your fly.) & cai hua - "pick flowers". Which means to deflower. Which represents the highly intimate process that usually takes place in bed that usually takes place between lovers that usually is very embarrassing that usually people don't talk about that usually...


You get my drift.


Oh, and congrats to Si-Ning and Joanna for being voted Level Co. and Level Captain respectively. =)