Monday, September 05, 2005

-

I've completed most of the Maths scenario - the extension left. It wasn't that hard after all. =D Yayness.


You know, I was thinking, if a guy read the sentences above, he would probably be thinking...


...and now we have an insight into the ever inexplicable male mind...
Ahem, so anyway. As I was saying. He would probably be thinking, "Why the hell does she have to say all these? I mean, who the hell cares whether she's completed that dumb maths scenario or not?!?!"
-glares at the guilty male faces-
If you told him, face to face, "Yay! I've completed my Maths scenario!"
He'd probably go, "So?"
Ah. That ever infamous one-word answer mainly used by our male counterparts. (jaykay, I use that word a lot too)
That's the problem with the males of this world. Well, some/most of them, anyway. They're just so indifferent and insensitive. And most of the time -or from what I deduce, anyway-, when they pretend to be indifferent, they don't really mean it. Okay, just as males can't fathom feminine mindsets, I can't fathom the minds of our ever acid-esque males.
If they'd show a bit more awareness to the fact that they (and their crushes) aren't the only people in the world, said pretty blue ball would be a much nicer place.
No offence. =)