Friday, May 05, 2006

beauty of the beast

ooh. Molten curry.
Something went wrong in the microwave.
Once I tried to turn playdough into ceramic by putting it into the microwave.
Came out burnt and stuff.


Needs to be like, one or two thousand degrees.


Clay and stuff is so fussy. Ceramic.
Just like I'm a really really fussy eater.
No vegetables. Absolutely no vegetables.
Nothing with onion in it.


And all the other pet peeves that will take too long to list.
They sell pig ears to dogs.


I went to Pet Station with Robyn and Paula today. We saw a St. Bernard. Golden retriever. Cavalier. Pomeranian. Beagle (uber cute, fyi, that one). Highland terrier, or smth like that. Husky. French bull dog. Dober... Dober what? There was a cage which was labelled 'Schnauzer' but there was no Schnauzer inside. Daaaaaaamn.


I remember Zong Han had a Schnauzer. He talked about it a lot. He said it was fat but ran fast. He said once his mum bought a live crab, put it in the plastic bag and put it on top of the microwave for the night. In the morning it was walking about in the plastic bag on the floor. He said he was forced to attend piano class because his sister did. He said his sister tattled on him a lot. He said... he said what? Oh. He said he hates being called Wilson, which is his christian name. He was liulaoshi's pet, albeit an unwilling one. He's a pretty funny guy who always passed my paper to the back, stole my hairband, played pranks on the girls.


Oh, wow. Lovely primary school memoriex. hahas.


Paula gave me a flower. Hibiscus.
We had a lovely garden, before our house got renovated. Carpet grass, a rosebush that didn't bloom much. My grandma always said that once a full rose bloomed, a tiny, pretty fairy baby would emerge from within the flower. Thus I watered them quite diligently.
We had hibuscuses too. They were really pretty. And we had the... allamanda? I'm not sure. It's the yellow flower with poisonous leaves.


Plants grow fruits to protect their seeds.


haha, I remember that! Mrs. Lee taught us that! In p5 or something. I found it immensely interesting and noted it down in my wooden notebook, which I still bring to school everyday but don't write in. It's the one in which I diligently copied all my p5 and 6 science notes, the one I memorized for PSLE, the one Robyn borrowed to copy in the car. :D


Warm air contains more moisture than cold air.


I thought otherwise, in primary school. It came as quite a surprising bit of trivia. Useful trivia which came in handy for section B of the PSLE Science paper of 04.


STEFI. SHUT UP. YOUR UNNECESSARY SCREAMS ARE GREATLY DISTURBING ME.


Stop whining. Stop stop! Stop!


Does anyone want a free younger sister?


okay, I take that back.
But that doesn't mean she doesn't annoy me.
I'm just sure that deep down, deep deep down in my little stubborn heart, I love my sister. Deep down inside.


Remember how we always used to tease each other.
oooooh Robyn loves mushroom!
Saranya loves Shi Hao!
Amanda loves Shi Hao!
Paula loves Shi Hui!
kekes lolx.


Fun while they lasted. ;)


Though the embarrassment part, not quite.
I still can't forget that time we were at the playground, and Kenneth and blueshirtguy came cycling past, Amanda shouted out, "Stacy loves Kenneth!"
C'mon, we didn't even know each other. We only cycled past each other once or twice, occasionally, etc.
F'shit. He's been avoiding me ever since.
I was so angry that day, I started flinging sand at Amanda and Saranya.
eheh, sorry.
Royal humiliation, that.


I haven't had my revenge yet.


But that was two years ago.


hm. oh well.