Sunday, May 07, 2006

http://www.ssc.gov.sg/SportsWeb/sw_cat_details.jsp?type=9&root=31&cat=244&artID=3550


Burghley Tennis Center. :)
Where I'm currently having tennis lessons until the ACSI guys finish their exams.


And:
http://www.ssc.gov.sg/SportsWeb/sw_cat_details.jsp?type=9&root=31&parent=31&cat=180


It's kinda fun. I'm making a mental list of places I wanna go to during the hols. Badminton courts, tennis courts, gyms... maybe I'll even pick up squash. Just for fun.


ohoh before I replied to anonymous, he smsed me again.


Hmm..U sure r afraid 2 reply me isit?


Okay. So I decided to pull off the poshly-superior tone. :D


um, darling, has it ever crossed your mind that you're not really -worth- a reply? i don't honestly hold much with anonymous people, but i suppose i'll make an exception, since you're so persistent. no, i don't want 2 c u, since i'm not comfortable with secretive people in the first place, but i would consent to online chats. add me at anastazsia, hotmail - but only if you would care to, naturally. Up 2 u.. :)


He actually fell for it.
I think he's a coward.


Wad anastazsia? Is it anastazsia@hotmail.com?


And I affirm that nonchalantly.


It's fun attempting to play cool. :D
With jerks, that is.
And yesssss, I do have an anastazsia@hotmail.com. Just don't use it much.


haha, I realize I sound like I'm bragging. Okay, I admit, this anonymous has kinda piqued my curiosity, if only momentarily.



Sunday's gone already. Sort of. I can't wait till the holidays.


Tennis camp, second week of the June holidays, tentatively.


I can't wait till French class. Get my results back.
Though I betcha I'll get a B at best. :)


TAXI TAXI TAXI
DOMINIC LYDIA CLAUDIA


ag.