Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wow. Did you(?) read today's papers? People aiming to join the government sniping at each other in public. No, that's degrading but not wrong. Everyone has emotions. Never apologize for showing them. I just thought, that's a cat fight, between two guys. :D


HAH I CAUGHT THEM I CAUGHT THEM.


Spray each other with verbal venom. That's cute.


And I'm thinking...
gosh.
I just wondered. Do I seem like an insensitive, cruel poser? Who, you know, disses her classmates and stuff. I wouldn't do that. The only people I'll diss (and even then, subtly) are people who annoy me. Like tickling me incessantly. Being petty. Being spoilt. Following me around during recess! People who only turn to me when their buddies don't wanna hang out with them. Overbearing people. The arrogant. The snobbish. The whiny.


oh, especially the whiny. I still remember that time.


Should I go? They didn't tell me about the meeting and they still want me to attend it but I can't make it! They should have told me earlier right! But if I don't go then they'll scold me!



and I reply, patiently: Then don't go. It's their fault they didn't tell you. Case closed.


I dunno leh. They'll accuse me of not doing work and stuff. But my mum will scold me if I go!


me: Why would your mum scold you?


I dunno. Should I go? Should I go?


And I shrug and ignore her. And PE lesson starts.


During PE: So should I gooooooooooooo?


After PE: Eh Stacy I eat recess with you?


I'm so fed up, I pretend not to hear her. Shut up, I never said I was mother Teresa.


But she catches up with me anyway. "So should I gooooooooo?"


Later I abandon her while she's eating, so she can't follow me. I wave cheerfully, smile, and say energetically, "Bye!"


And I escape to the library. My sanctuary.


But she'll be okay. She'll find someone else to pester.


Edit: I just realized I'm being whiny about others being whiny. So that kinda makes me a hypocrite.


I want to hit something. But nevermind. Self-contradiction is healthy. Arguments with oneself. The first signs of madness. Arguments are mind-stimulating- wait, that sounded wrong. Tant pis tant pis tant pis. SELF CONTRADICTION IS HEALTHY. SELF CONTRADICTION IS HEALTHY.


I think I'll just continue with my post.


I just realized that deja vu, translated literally from French, means 'already seen'. Which corresponds effectively with its actual meaning. Gosh, I only realized that today, on the way back from school. Connecting languages is so fun.


My mum says that if I take lit, I'll have to work really hard for it. So I stand at least a slight chance of getting a scholarship to Oxford. I mean, I'll have to work hard for other subjects, but yeah.


And she also wants me to take triple science. Like take triple science in school, and lit outside, as an additional subject. Because SNG, this accursed school, doesn't allow more than 10 curriculum subjects.


btw
http://www.xanga.com/forchancedtrains


I've decided that it won't be my blog. Just my blog for spares of prose/poetry/philosophies etc.


And I'm considering setting up a Stacy's Collection of Heart-Bleeding Poetry and Prose.


your words r a knife cuttin in2 mah heart ;_;
i shouldve known u just wanted me 4 a quick fuck
n now da real knife is slittin mah wrist
goodbye, motha fucka, i'm givin u one last kiss