Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lire-ca!
http://home.pacific.net.hk/~rebylee/text/prince/1.html


I have to do a book review on that. By tomorrow. And I lost the book.
So, being the smart, composed girl that I am, I did not fret and turned to the internet where I was sure such a classic could be found.
And I was right!
now you see why I never want to grow up, why I'm hopelessly in love with Neverland and flying and fairies and Peter Pan.


Piano in a couple minutes time.
Today was pretty horrible, but pretty, all the same. I failed Maths and history! Too-wheet.
I'll aim for triple science, but even if I do qualify, I shan't take it. I'll have to give up lit if I do. (Or quit MEP, yay, but that's impossible)


I'm not depressed. Kinda gotten used to failing stuff.
GODDDDDDDDDDD.


It was scarely any larger than a house!


I love intepreting stuff. Metaphors and all. Only it's a bit harder with poems.
Imagine and learn


with Playhouse Disney!


gosh, I love that channel. I like the classic Winnie the Pooh. What's a Pooh? I don't know. WINNIE WINNIE. And his hunny.


Her?


oh, pooh bear, you are droll.


Christopher Robin! Christopher Ro-bin! Yoo-hoo!


Just trying to imitate the characters. Childrens classics rock.
I'm not even going to pretend that I like those 19th century classics. To hell with Ivanhoe, works of Thomas Hardy, Wuthering Heights, etc. Although they do come in handy when trying to impress adults. Not that I try much; I have a reputation for reading a lot in my family. They see a new book in my hand, assume I'm actually gonna read it, and go, "Oh! Ivanhoe! That's a good book. Wah, so yong4 gong1 ah."


And I blush and say, "No lah, just started only."


Something like that.


Adults are so gullible.


Or boring. See The Little Prince.