Monday, May 01, 2006

Know what?
What?
I woke up at 8 today. After sleeping at 1am.
Liar.
I'm not lying. Why on earth would I be blogging at this time, then?
Fine, you're telling the truth.
You're such a horrible conscience.
Why?
What conscience doubts its bearer?
I didn't doubt you.
Yeah, and what did you just do?
Fine. Okay.


Some conversation I fabricated in my mind on the way to the bathroom.
It's true. I woke up at 8. Amazingly.
I'm the first one awake. For the first time in months.
The morning is beautiful and I shall not waste it. Hm. Cycling to the park, monkey bars, maybe I'll swing down at Hock's. I'm hungry, though. My stomach is positively burning.


I think my hair looks nicer after I just awake, as compared to after I washcombdry it and stuff.
Imma forest girl. :D
But seriously. It actually looks alive (though hair is, technically, dead except for the tiny bit nearest to the scalp). Breathing. wait, breathing hair would be freaky.
But it's better than being flat and tied up into a ruthless ponytail, the hairstyle which I've maintained for... forever.
I MIGHT CUT IT SHORT.
HENNA IT.
yeah.
I haven't combed it since I got up, anyway.
and fyi, yes, I did mean what I said in my previous post. I washed my hair last night/morning at about midnight. So under no grounds can you say that I'm a filthy girl for not washing my hair in the morning.


Look at the amount of text I've dedicated to my hair. :)


I like ships. Not those modern cruisers. The old fishing types. The one that took Katherine Tyler from Barbados to Wethersfield. The one where Katherine Tyler met Nathaniel Eaton.


{THE WITCH OF BLACKBIRD POND}


That rocked.


I'm a sucker for historical romances, but only those authentic both in setting and characters. The latest one I read (No shame, no fear) was horrible. Romance driven. Cheesy closure. Will and- shiti'veforgottenhername clinging on to each other for every single second!


Sappily syrupy. Shudder.


Don't cry. We won't be parted, I promise.


I liked that line though. Only because I like the word 'parted'. There's a nice ring to it.
Don't read that book.


ohoh see!
Yoceeda's msn nickname:
IMPORTANT! ~ The anime gang of class 2 faith is starting a blog. It's still not ready though...


Yay. Everyone loves the anime gang.
Though I dislike manga. Personally.
shhhhhhhhhhhhh