Monday, May 01, 2006

RAAAAAAAAAAIN.


It just started raining! Like, drone, mmmm, drooooooone... BOOM.
So clear and precise and exact and even it falls.


Wait, I can't believe it, the rain's stopped.


Like five seconds.


oh, it's starting again. Low to high now. I'm reminded of my tennis coach. Low to high, Stacy, not high to low! I feel like every muscle in my body's slackening. I'm afraid to pick up the book I have upstairs. I'm scared of the decision Ladybug's gonna make. That type of book where I actually try to feel what it's like to be in her shoes. Though I'm not truly in them yet.


I've had a particular obsession with candles lately. Leeelo.
I went to Marina Square with my 'rents just now. Came across a pretty quirky store. I wanted to get a tie. Cloth ones that you wear just for fun. But my mum, with all her practicality, convinced me otherwise. Apparently it wouldn't match any of the clothes I usually wear. And I couldn't wear it anywhere, anyway.


When on earth was the last time I bought something for fun? :/
wait, just today! GUESS WHAT I BOUGHT FROM THE DIY PLACE IN MARINA SQUARE.
Candles. Lovely, lovely candles.


I shall cab right back there and get that lovely tie.
I think.


oh gawwwwwwd.


I feel ill. Stomach churning. But in reality I'm okay, I'm totally fine, I just feel like shit. Well, not really. I feel okay. I just don't want to break the clockwork.


Last Words - Thousand Foot Krutch
Blood Brothers - Iron Maiden


My parents and my sister are watching baby videos.
I don't remember feeling like how I think I would be feeling at that time.
I can't recall myself in the airport, chewing gummy bears out of a packet.
I still remember curling myself into my doll. We fit perfectly. Our bodies were the same size. And now I'm so much taller and my doll seems much smaller, it's hard to think I was ever that small.


And I'm so much taller than previously but I still think I'm short.
gosh. We say so many things we don't mean.


Magazines fail to amaze, fyi.
"He took my virginity and made me a drug addict."
Pity, pity, oh yeah.


Ministry of Healths all over the world are concerned with bird flu and stuff. Actually, each day most people die of starvation. Sending food over to Africa and stuff would be a lot easier as compared to coming up with vaccines and stuff in the lab. Just put your stuff aside and help a bit. It won't hurt, I promise.


haha that sounded wrong.
WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERS
WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERS
WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERS
WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERS


even a litany like this fails to reach the hearts of the mainstream. Oh well.
There's really no reason why we should care.
We could leave all the starving people to starve.
Our lives wouldn't suck any less yeah. =D
wheee the rest can go ahead.


Imma helpin' the poor in Myanmar and the dolphins and the sharks when I graduate!


yay for the world we live in.