Monday, May 01, 2006

HEY STACY YOU CAN DO IT.
I know you can.
It's just me who can't.


ohh and the knight came sailin' on a pretty ship
by the name of her ladyship the queen!
Elizabeth the first was her bonny name
and never a suitor had she.


My history book thing, or rather, a biography of Elizabeth I, is resting on the box beside my bed where my tennis racket usually rests. I stopped reading some months back. Too tedious. Too much informationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Sorrry, I feel drowsy. It's just that every few sentences, I get this urge to jot down everything I've read, and it gets tiring in the end. Like I can't just read for enjoyment. I have to be thorough and stuff and make meticulous notes.


So I give up.


But I think I'll start reading it again. Soon. I don't know when.


Returned from Robyn's house. The white rabbit is adorable. I miss Winter and Pampers.
Pampers and The White Rabbit share my birthday. I can't believe I forgot that.


We didn't go to Conway, actually. Just sat around, did homework, studied (a little), sang snatches of songs, had instant noodles. I laughed a lot. Almost spit out my soup, par normalement.


I'm getting kind of disheartened here.
friendfriendfriend where are you.
I think I'll be better after a bath. As always. And I shall wash my hair though it is ten minutes past midnight.


oh yeah, happy May, everyone who -cough- bothers to read.
And you get a virtual cookie if you comment.


on the otherhand, lufuopsis ab initio.
Refer to Ruby Enz for clarification. Ruby/(you know who you are), if you're reading this, don't tell! XP