Thursday, May 04, 2006

What comes easily is not treasured.
oh, oh yeah.


This morning someone in class was going, "Where's my pen? Did anyone see my pen?"
I couldn't help but remember that 'pencil' was derived from the latin something 'little penis'.


Pen. Cil.
Okay. So just plain 'pen' would mean, uhh...


Where's my pen? Did anyone see my pen?


God. Shut up.


Assembly was pretty hilarious, at least the part where the actresses got off stage to interview some teachers. Mr. Wong was it.


What's your name?
And he says, in a dazed 'what?' kinda way, Mr. Wong.
Okay, Mr. Wong, how do you feel about teaching in a girls' school?
In the same manner as before, he says, "Good".
Okay. So what do you think Sandy here should wear for her hot date with Justin?
He pauses to think, leans into the microphone and says, "white blouse white skirt".


Gosh. It seems so deadpan here but it was absolutely hilarious back there.


And I think my situps from yesterday's NAPFA are finally catching up with me. My stomach hurts, rather.


No tennis today. Cancelled.


I feel silent and tired, and... I wanna practise Allegro. So many mistakes, yet again, exam in three -two- months and god oh god I'm so unprepared.


Maths common test tomorrow. I've never been this scared.
And I think that my way of dealing with problems is ignoring them. My fear is hidhidhidden in some deep dark crevice of my mind and will emerge tomorrow, triumphant and screaming. I suppose I'd better mug later.


Who coined the term 'mug'? I'm practically addicted to it.