Sunday, May 07, 2006

"I dropped my phone four times," says my sister.
ag. Primary three and she's got a camera phone!
Okay. I got my first phone when I was in primary five. I spent forty dollars playing Snake and my mum scolded me and I stopped playing Snake but occasionally I do go to Neopets and play meerca chase.


Having cup noodles now.


Since xanga's out of the way, maybe I'll consider a livejournal. I've already got one, but I'm not telling, because my posts there are incredibly stupid.


PAP won for Aljunied. :D


Imagine a fiery tempered, wilful bar hostess/bitchy goth falling for the charm of a blue eyed sunshine surfer dude and going all tame and 'awww' in his strong muscled arms.


That's exactly what makes fiction unrealistic.


Let her walk out on him. Scar his pretty arms. Cheat on him.


Now that's what she'd do. yaay


No wait, no scar. Apparently that only makes guys more attractive. well gah! The world is sexist.


I'm considering getting a tagboard.
And a new skin.
C'est ennuyeux.


"I hate green tea peppermint."
ohmygosh. My sister just said that! She just said that!


oh, and she asked me to leave messenger on when I leave for Chinese tuition, because she wants to talk to my friends. It's fun, according to her. She'd know. She's done it twice already, due to my extreme carelessness. So if "I" suddenly start talking to you in chatspeak, YOU KNOW IT'S HER.


okay. Cup noodles are not good.