Friday, May 05, 2006

Imma using Robyn's computer now. Paula's reading Newpaper. Robyn's watching some fashion show thingy. We're supposed to meet Saranya and the rest at Conway... soon.


The first inkling of my social life (consisting of more than two people or so) finally emerges after months and months.


Robyn, your backspace key is so hard to presss. Tinyyyy.


Paula's behind my back now. Reading what I'm typing.
We're supposed to be studying, but my study materials are on the table behind me, abandoned and pitiful.


Oh, Saranya and Amanda just came.


SARANYA WHY ARE YOU WEARING A JACKET. IT IS SO EFFING HOT IN HERE.


Hi Amanda.


I like Robyn's computer.


Hi Saranya.


Mad aren't you, Amanda's saying to me.


Hello. I'm not the one wearing a sweater in such hot weather.


Since 3.30pm I'vebeen here.


today in class, Calista said, "Let's go to the toilet."
And Pei Hwa said, "Okay, I also wanna go."
And I said, excitedly, "Let's go let's go to the toilet wheee"


And later in class, again Calista said, "Let's go to the toilet."
I heard her say "Let's go to China."


We had a mini squabble, involving a pair of red scissors, and somehow I ended up threatening to kill myself with it.


Mary-anne was absent today. During common test period, the teacher asked, "Is that girl absent?" while pointing to Mary-anne's empty seat. She was attending her relative's funeral or smth.
And one of our classmates said, "Funeral."


And we all burst out into giggles.


Hello i am robyn and i am interrupting her blog entry. its been ages.

you know you miss me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111


Okay. Continuing.


Mr. Foo thinks my slipper was cute.


I mean, we made tiny ceramic slippers, for art class.


Mr Foo said, "Haiyah, polling day tomorrow. Who d'you think I should vote for? PAP, WP, SDP?"


He revealed that he refuses to, at home, use the internet. He doesn't use modern stuff like iPods etc., he doesn't have a television, and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a handphone. He says these will interrupt his work. He's an artist and art researcher. Eccentric guy who once snapped at our vice-principal. oh and that time, our class pissed him off. He shouted at us to "Get out", and after that he wrote on the whiteboard in the art room, "Irritated by 2Faith today".


but he's a nice guy. Open-minded and appreciative.


Now that's the kinda teacher I like. :D


oh, and someone scrawled on the teacher's table a love declaration to Mr. J. Cher.
Gotta love that hairy chest.
I heard Natalie scream that. :/
excusez moi s'il vous plait.


Robyn's gonna show me who Samsee is.


And she's sec4 so she's retired.


It hurts to laugh, oh my stomachhhhhh.


My mum might take me to a rally later. To 'see what it's like'.


I'd like that. :)