Saturday, May 06, 2006

You know a few posts ago, I mentioned anonymous' latest message. I didn't reply to it, and now anonymous has sent another sms:


Y? Afraid 2 reply?


gah. That guy annoys the shit outta me.
He's rather unskilled in the ways of conversation, and I'm not talking about chatspeak here. If you, dear reader, are interested- I'll give you his handphone number and you can help me flame him.


quoting his previous previous sms:
since i noe u n if u 1 2 c me,we can meet up! Up 2 u..


No, I don't want to c him, but if he wants to c me, he can always say so. (because if I'm guessing correctly and he's Stanley, he's been pretty brazen before)


Alright, you know something bothers me when I mention it in more than one paragraph when blogging.


just... let me rant. Okay. Steeeeeeeeeam.


-breathe in-


DESPO DESPO DESPO DESPO DESPO.


although that's rather hypocritical of me to say so, because I admit, if I liked a guy and he desperately wanted to see me, it'd seem rather romantic. Though if that's repeated more than once, I'll be seeing him as needy and over-protective or maybe wimpy and clingy and I'd... dump him or something.


I got the May issue of LIME. Funny, it's all gossip and interviews and reviews and stuff. It's pretty pointless, three bucks for a ten minute read. And I like it.
Just like I adore (good) chick-lit.
Chick-lit is pretty stereotyped, though.
Trashy chick-lit is what most readers have in mind.
But chick-lit is often funny, or at least poignant and romantic.


ohh anyway. Maybe it's the exhilaration at finally catching up with friends, but anyhoo.
I went to Shell with Paula.
We went to Conway and talked a lot.
Then Saranya and Amanda came, coincidentally, though we weren't really surprised at their arrival. And we talked with them.
And then Shi Hao and Sutthersan came, and they kept away for a while, and then Sutthersan approached us, and then etc etc and finally all of us hung out at the red monkey bar place.


I sang a lot. Any song my memory could catch hold of.
The ZPS song.
SNGS school song (though I could only remember the first few lines, it's in chinese so I didn't really bother memorizing it much)
Majulah Singapura!
Yue4 liang4 dai4 biao3 wo3 de xin1
Yue4 lai2 xiang1 (I could only remember these three words)
Edelweiss.
top of the world!
some familiar but dodgy melody I was humming


doremi


do, a deer, a female deer
re, a drop of golden sun
mi, a name, I call myself
fa, a long long way to runnnnnn
soh, a needle pulling thread
la, a note that follows soh
ti, a drink with jam and bread
and it brings us back to
do-oh-oh-oh
etc.


I love trying to reach high notes.


I admit, I miss having a social life in my neighbourhood.


Saranya's moving.
Nigel's moving.
Saranya?! Why oh why oh why!
Nigel? Okay, I can deal with that since I didn't know him well, but it'll be funny - driving past his house and knowing there's no Nigel inside.


Paula and I have made a pact-
we shall play badminton just about every day during the June hols, so she can become a kickass player, and after the holidays she can audition for badminton and get into the team.
she thinks ZSS sucks.
I think SNG sucks too.
ZPS and Kindergarten and Alliance Francaise are the best schools I've ever attended. :D
okay, kindergarten wasn't that good. I kept crying. I was spoilt. I was the only one in my level who hated vegetables. Sometimes as punishment they sent me to eat with the nursery section.
okay, kindergarten sucked. The guys bullied me and those younger than me shunned me.
I had this sort of reputation as the kindergarten crybaby.
hahah, Paula also had some sort of reputation. I'm not sure what exactly but during afternoon nap time, she always slept next to the wall, away from the rest of the k2s.


hm. okay. Gonna reply to anonymoussssssss