Sunday, May 15, 2005

10

10 School Days till the June Holidays. Three cheers for Einstein.

I returned from Saranya's birthday party. It was pretty cool; at least, it seemed cooler than previous years. Maybe it was due to the lack of adults and the numerous kids there. Way cool. We played Ice and Freeze twice or thrice, and Hide and Seek twice. Old childhood memories return. It was nighttime, so it was a tad hard for the seekers to find us because we were playing outside.

Did I mention...Shi Hao and Amanda? Their names seem so right when mentioned together. A bit like Betty and Veronica, only that the former and the latter aren't in love with each other. Double hint.

Yeah, and Amanda & Saranya were chasing Shi Hao all over the place, spraying that party ribbon sprayer thing all over him. It was a real life comedy, if I say so myself. Yeah. Then later, we sat down to discuss our next game, and then Amanda threw the leftover ribbon on the road at Shi Hao. What I didn't expect was for him to actually gather up some other leftover ribbon and throw them at her teasingly. And then she retaliated by decorating his hair with them. I've forgotten the rest, but I do remember that a brief war was waged. They were acting like an old married couple. Cool, ain't it?

It's quite odd. Amanda knows that Shi Hao likes her (that was last year, we don't know if he still does), and she likes him too. They really should get together, only that Shi Hao doesn't really know that his crush really is requited. Perhaps I should tell him that she likes him. I almost did, that time, only something held me back. Maybe it was because if I told him, they might just start avoiding each other. We wouldn't want that. Or perchance, it was because if I told him, she'd tell him too.

Ciao.