Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Novelties

I really should be doing my Chinese essay now, but heck. It seems easy and I'm already half-way through it, so yeah. I'll be really relieved when Thursday comes to an end. Suddenly the Science Center trip seems a lot less appealing. Somehow I feel that I'll look forward to it better if I were going with 6A04, but quit that crap.


I've found another novel passion - Hermione/Draco...romances. Of course. I'm a hopeless romantic. Lily and James still rock my world...just that HD rock more. Yeah. Here's another nice romance fic (HD) that's bound to set you ensconced in anticipation: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2288043/1/. I seem to like these...unlikely romances.


By the way, I tied with another girl in class for the highest in the Vocabulary test; 8/10! You know, the part where you have to write out the meaning in your own words...I know, it's not that great, but at least it's something to brag about. Ignore me. I'm feeling particularly conceited today. You can stomp on my head to deflate it, if you like.


I've come to a firm conclusion that boys are weird. I know it's common for people to think that my statement should be vice versa, but they do not realize that girls are not the only weird ones. Guys can be weird and hard to understand, too. For example, he can seem so chatty with you and then later when someone else mentions your name to him, he'll be in that infamous < <"Whatever, so?"> > mood. Weird contradictions.


Now you see me, now you don't.
Stasya