Sunday, May 29, 2005

hola!

Just now, Amanda invited Shi Hao to play badminton with us. Invited won't actually be the correct word, since we went over to the oval dais, so let's say..., she asked him to play badminton with us. It was pretty boring. Yes, boring. Paula also came along a while before we started so she played as well. Two against two. Each of us took turns to pair up with him.


First it was Paula and him, since she had borrowed his racket, or so I think. Then later, Amanda actually volunteered to take Paula's place, using the excuse that she wanted to relieve Paula of her...pain. Ha. It's more like lovesickness. :) Yeah. Then later it was my turn to partner him. Surprisingly, I think I prefer having to partner a guy. Don't get me wrong, he's the last person I'll like, well, the second last person I'll like. Marcus is the last person I'll like.


Guys are much quieter. I don't like having to talk while playing badminton. I know this is ironic, because I talk alot when I'm playing badminton, but that's not to say I like it. I only talk to break the silence. But, guys are so silent that you DON'T want to break the silence, so there's peace. All hail silence.


I love the holidays.