Monday, May 02, 2005

Muse

Paula thinks SMJ is 'Shi Mushroom Jie'. Ha, if only she knew. The phrase mentioned is utterly ridiculous.


Today, we had a spar meeting at Amanda's house. For the first time, it was really spar. Stacy, Paula, Amanda, Robyn. Amanda's parents are overprotective; she's not allowed to come out at night, so we guys go over to her house instead. To see our thoughts, go to http://spar-rantings.blogspot.com.


Oh, and Robyn doesn't like this layout. She says that the words are too cluttered. Weird. :( I think the words seem clearer now. Oh, well. I guess our computers are different. She didn't like the previous layout, either. Jeez. In June or December I might make my own blog layout. Maybe.


Oh, JEEZ! It's really late at night. Well, really early in the morning. I must be pretty tired, because I keep making grammar mistakes here and there, and I keep missing out alphabets occasionally. I have to keep retyping them, because I'm a wee bit obssessed with at least perfect grammar in my posts. I'm an English freak, after all. Note the word 'freak'.


The hockey team is so anti-unity. So is my class, 1Faith.


I prefer 6A 2004. Sweet memories. I still haven't learnt to let go; who does? I'm deciding to leave that task to time.


Oh, by the way, the monitresses in my class are definitely not role-models when it comes to discipline. Jeez, Emily had her belt WAY too low. All the other monitresses sport low belts, too. I'm not too sure about ankle socks.

Oh, bother. Why am I even bothering to say these? Farmer Wongie, as Michelle dubs him, is more of a scarecrow than a farmer. Farmer indeed. Psh.

P.S. It's official. My hockey coach hates me; maybe.