Sunday, May 15, 2005

Irony Me

I don't like people who swear a lot, but I swear a lot. That's ironic. I love myself. I hate myself. It's unfamiliar. It's familiar. The irony of it all.
ILSJ? Lol.
Robyn doesn't believe that a Samuel James Tan exists. Psh. She has every right to be suspicious, but that doesn't mean she's right. :P
Read between the lines!
I still hate low belts.
I hate ankle socks, too.
I don't know what to write about.
I hate Chinese Spelling.
So, I tell you about tomorrow's Chinese Spelling...tomorrow. Trust me, though Chinese Spelling is a catastrophe unto itself, there're loads of entertaining things about it to write about. Like, did I mention, M.e.lee, the oh-so-good-naughty-responsible-suckerup-goody2shoes-everyonehates-everyonelikes monitress was caught copying from her partner during the last Chinese spelling? Aw. How absolutely adorable.

UnSincerely Yours,
Staceo