Saturday, May 21, 2005

Assessing

I took a couple of quizzes on quizzilla today (Bless Steph for the links. She's a godsend.) and I recently discovered something that I've been denying for as long as I can remember. Oh, well. I'll relate the results.


Dark, mysterious - but unforgettable. You have a deep beauty. Delicate, and shy you try to stay away from the limelight but often your intelligence puts you in at the deep end. You're like a Sapphire, because, your beauty is priceless.You're intelligent, full of opinions, and not big-headed about it all.Sometimes you need to put yourself out there, as you can be a bit shy.Congratulations... You're the mysterious gem everybody wants to have and learn more about.


Well, for starters, I'm not exactly a beauty as mentioned in lines one and two. That's rubbish. But I do try to stay away from the limelight. I kind of...like, attention, but most of the time it embarrasses me because I don't know what to do with it. I try to (half-heartedly, admittedly...) push the limelight to someone else whenever it lands on me, but it never does seem to work. But I'm shy. There's no denying that. Intelligent? Pah. May I ask, who got a darn B4 for Maths and almost failed her Chemistry and Literature with a 6.5/10 and a 5/10 respectively? Who got a fxxxing low A2 for English with 71%? Intelligent? You can take back your words. Full of opinions - I'm not too sure about that one. But I like to think.


Often mysterious and shy, you tend to be a hidden beauty. Different to most people, you do things the way you want to. You can be prone to depression as sometimes being so unique it's hard to relate to you - but often you just stay independent and strong. Intelligent, creative and thoughtful, you are often loyal and a good friend, just be careful you're not too trusting.


Shy, again. But I can't deny that, can I? It must run in the genes or something. Different and unique - that's for the third person to comment on, really, though I admit I don't like being the same as others. Same is boring. It defies creativity. It encourages, in a funny way, piracy. I don't have very good mental strength, and independence is out of the question. But lately I've been getting better at keeping secrets, and I don't leak them out unless the owner of the secret leaks out one of MY secrets. Vengeance is sweet. But, startlingly, I've just realized that I AM too trusting. You can be nice to me for a while and I'll treat you like an old friend...Oh, that's bad. I need to change that.


You are from Britain. A little bit quieter than most, a tiny bit shy - but all the more sophisticated for it. You're a bit reserved, and don't just rush into things but think things through. Like The Brits, you're smart, calm and organised...Paving the way for your future - you're bound to go far...


Regarding the last line, 'You're bound to go far', I hope to do so, but as a writer...That seems pretty difficult, considering that unless you're J.K. Rowling or something, it's hard to survive as a writer. I agree with everything except for the claim that "I'm smart and organised". I'm not organised. Check out my desk at home. I like calmness, so I guess I agree with that.


I love to assess.