Sunday, May 22, 2005

Regarding Indecency

Aw, shit. So many have been corrupted, so far. Karina, Michelle Lee J.L, RachelS, Jessica, Christabel, (Cassandra?), Amanda, Emily Poopsie Pee, Si-Ning, Su Wenn, Ivy, Mary-Anne, (Regina?) Calida, Vanessa...blast it, so many more! That's excluding most of the other SNGP girls. Oh bother, all of 'em sport these fucking low belts. I hate low belts! And out of these, most of em wear ankle socks as well. Low belts are ugly, anyway. Tardiness and sloppiness are what they depict, and for some of em, it's true.

Speaking of ankle socks, I unwittingly got three pairs today. Damn me! I was getting a new pair of Converse shoes, because, can you believe it, that apart from my two pairs of school shoes I have (had) no shoes at all? I was a tad tired of always wearing those strap sandals everywhere I went, so I just asked my mum to get me a pair. Yeah, so today we went to HarbourFront to shop. She wanted to look at mp3 players as well...yeah. Harbour Front is way cool. I want to go there again soon...hopefully.

And we went into this CallBag something shop and I got my shoes. I told my dad that I needed some socks to go with them, because I didn't want to wear them with school socks since, because I wanted to save school socks for school shoes. Actually, that's a lame excuse. I just wanted new socks. I don't usually waste money...I was just in a mood for splurging. Ask no questions; I know no answers. Yeah, so the salesman pointed out some socks and though they looked suspiciously like the darn ankle socks I harboured so much hatred for, he claimed that they'd reach far above my ankle, and foolish me agreed to get them. Stupid Stacy. Stupid Stacy. So, there. Now I own a pack of three pairs of ankle socks together with my new blue converse shoes.