Monday, May 02, 2005

Religious Rambles

I never really was a Christian. I'm not baptized, I don't believe, and I never had the faith. People say that one day, I'll need a religion to fall back on. Well, I don't believe in them.

All I need is my faith in myself to fall back on.

When people believe in God, they pray to him in predicaments, and then they supposedly gain self-confidence again. But really, it's a psychological thing. They think that their God has given them power, thus their mind self renews its confidence. Religion is all psychology, maybe. I am a self-decided freethinker, because ^ (see first paragraph).

Or, from another angle, religion is just faith in ourselves which seems like faith in others. It's for the not so psychologically independant people. Oh, ignore me. That was said on the spur of the moment. But it seems true.

All the Goddesses are one, and all the Gods are one. Point to ponder.

P.S. Thanks to http://-appergal-.blogspot.com (Robyn) for prompting this post.

P.S.S. From the third of May, inclusive, it's 25 days to the June Holidays!