Sunday, May 01, 2005

I ain't

I'm listening to J. Lo's 'Hold You Down' currently. I like that song. I love J. Lo and Christina Anguilera. (: Britney Spears is old news, and that good girl image worked best for her. Jesse McCartney rocks! Raven Symoné is cool. I have a rather bad impression of Lindsay Lohan. I used to like Hilary Duff, but now I'm tired of her. She's better off as an actress. Avril Lavigne is the ice-queen. Cool. Skye Sweetnam is too sweet. Someone lend me a toothbrush? Kelly Clarkson rocks!

Chinese Pop is a pathetic imitation of Western Pop. C'mon, return to your roots. The Gu Zheng sounds nicer.

One of my favourite LJ fanfictions has just been completed. It's written by Bottled-Message-Inc, and you can read the story at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1985639/1/. Be warned - the last chapter has loads of fluff. I was cringing a little.

Oh, and you can read my LJ fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2321045/1/. =) Do review! No one I know has reviewed it...yet, hopefully. You can skip the Prologue if you like; ah, quite a lot of reviewers said that it was too cliché and dull.

I simply must get Jesse McCartney's CD.

I like dancing, but I don't like Dance Enrichment classes. Wushu is cool, but I don't like Wushu classes. Both classes are part of my curriculum. Sad, ain't it?
I hope I'll see SMJ today.
Ciao. I've gotta start on a Maths project.

Sincerely Yours, (I like to lie)
Stasya