Monday, May 02, 2005

Swimming

I like to lie. I love to lie. I adore lying! That's another thing pertaining to irony, as I don't like being lied to. Think about it.


Today Joy, Yoceeda, and I did our EL board game and Science project for about three hours. We knocked off at 3pm. Yoceeda left a little earlier. Then I took a LONG route, starting with taking bus 269 to the interchange, and then waiting for hell knows how long before bus 136 arrived. Then I took 136 to that bus stop opposite Guardian for the first time. Thank goodness Robyn didn't lie to me that 136 went to that particular bus stop. Thank goodness I had the guts to trust her.


Yeah, so I took a short walk to the department store and bought some brass clips for my History Wayang Kulit project. Sigh. I haven't started yet; it's due next Monday! Oh, darn it. Then I walked back home, deliberately taking an extra long route because I liked to walk. Psh.


And then I reached home, and logged onto the computer, so now I'm online, blogging.


Jeez. It's 4.45pm now, and at 5pm I'm going to start packing my bag for school tomorrow, or I'll be stuck staying up all night, frantically trying to find my books. Well, maybe not frantically. Maybe desperately. Yeah.


Not so sincerely yours, (I like to lie)
Irony Me


P.S. Appearances can deceive, you know. I never was a good girl. (: