Saturday, May 07, 2005

From The Heart

Some people are immature. I'm not saying this as an immature, spoilt, intolerant brat who loves to gossip. I'm saying this from the heart - they really are immature. It's a tad hard to find the immaturity in them, but once you find a trace of it, the rest comes tumbling out.

During hockey yesterday, E and M were really horrible to D. D is the goalkeeper, so coach let her play in our mini-match for a treat. But then E and M were like, so reluctant to let her play in their team. She HAD to play in their team, though, because our team had once extra player already. How horrible! It's old news that they don't like D, but surely they don't need to show their dislike for D blatantly? D was rather angry, and she was protesting that she wanted to play... E and M can be REALLY mean sometimes.

Thus I spun around and told E, rather harshly, to simply let D play. She didn't retort, and neither did M. After that, when I walked away with D, I advised her loudly not to listen to their crap. I hope they heard me.

Look, I know this sounds petty, bitchy, catfight-ish and all, but you really have a right to know that I never was a good girl.