Sunday, May 29, 2005

Bread and Butter

Whipped cream? What's that?


*I hate pink. I hate it. I hate it!


Blaise Zabini! Blaise Zabini! (And Hermione Granger)


Those who like pink are lame. Those who adore pink are weird. Those who love pink are mutated pigs. No offence. I'm just a simple, innocent young maiden of twelve who loves to voice her opinions. Oh, psh. Yes, if you like pink, I can just imagine you falling for that. Ha.


Oh, and "princess". So far I've come across at least two blogs who clearly show their love for princesses. That is like, so eccentric. It ain't nice being a princess. You get to wear pretty gowns and stuff, but you also have to wear that metal net thing that looks like an eggshell to like, make the bottom of your gown poofy. (Refer to the movie "Cinderella II" to get a clearer idea.) Well, that is, provided that you don't have a poofy butt yourself.


Cinderella II was lame.


Look, English descriptive writing is the best thing that's ever happened to me, but Chinese descriptive writing is so [puke]. Well, not really, but it's not as nice as the former. Oh well. I guess I just prefer EL descriptive writing because I'm such a darn genius at it. SMACK MY HEAD. Ignore me. I'm a conceited Freak.


Hey, I just discovered that my hockey mentor, Rachel, also goes to Alliance Francais. On the same day, and probably same time. She smsed me about it when she thought she saw someone who looked like me there. Cool. She's in room 310, or so she thinks. Hm. I'll look out for her next Saturday.


Oh, I've discovered that "Sorry for the late reply" is much easier than saying "Sorry I took so long to reply", especially when smsing. Stupid me.


Hermione Granger and Blaise Zabini.