Sunday, May 01, 2005

Oh, bother

I hope to see SMJ today.
You know what? I have only made progress of one question (three parts) for my Maths project since I started. It's really hard, and some answers I haven't found on the internet though I've been searching for ages! I grit my teeth and set myself to endure another round of searching.

I look forward to six o'clock, when I will drop all my work and go out cycling. A girl needs to relax, you know. This is currently my break; I will start work again at 4pm, which is in about six minutes.

Surprisingly, I don't feel stressed at the amount of work. I can just bury my head in a pillow and force myself to work, and then all my worries will be erased from my mind. But well, I suppose the stress will start to build up when the datelines approach - which is, this Friday.

Oh, bother.

Diana Degarmo's songs are really nice. 'Emotional' and 'I Dream of You' are nice. Emotional. (:

Unfortunately, I have no one to dream of when I feel upset.

This leads me to ponder Robyn's "I'd rather do Maths than have a boyfriend" motto.

I disagree with that statement.

I'd rather do English than have a boyfriend.

Thinking again, having a boyfriend might be fun. There'll be a best friend for you to talk to; you can see things in the male perspective, and you have someone to brag about. :) Lol, of course I'm joking. If I had a boyfriend, I would not
brag about him. So there. But yeah, he can be my friend. A real friend is someone I lack.

Anyway, though we can have fun with boyfriends, we can also have fun without them. There.