Thursday, May 05, 2005

23 Days to the June Holidays

23 Days to the June Holidays
5th May 2005
Visit more often if you want a daily countdown to the merciful June holidays. (:

Tomorrow, it'll be 22 days more. And after tomorrow, it's Saturday - the start of the public holidays. Give me a moment or so to calculate...In all truth, it's 17 school days to the hols, including today (check date mentioned above.)

I think I scored a Gold for my NAPFA test. I jumped an astounding short distance of 160cm for the Standing Broad Jump, and a horribly horrible length of 36cm for the Sit and Reach. But now, the good news. I broke a personal record - 53 sit ups! Of course, it isn't that impressive as compared to some other true blue sports girls. I did 25 pull-ups; Ms Lim actually praised me! Oh, I really don't mean to boast; please don't see me as some overly-conceited brat. But Miss Lim is the strictest PE teacher in SNG, who happens to dress like a male, by the way, and she praised me. Praise! Praise the lord. And lastly, I chocked up a total of 10.8 seconds for my shuttle run. Don't mind me, but...

Oh, bother. I can't be bothered to cheer, not at the moment.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stasya

Just blxxdy click that link! =)