Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Oh, right.

I ran my 2.4km jog today; bloody, I don't know how I survived it. 6 rounds around the track. Jeez. I came in third in the class. Christabel was first and Rachel Q. was second; whoa, I didn't know Christabel was so fit. But then again, she's in Swimming, and she swims everyday. My stamina used to be pretty good when I swam every week.

Poor Ugenie. She's actually a really fast runner - lots of stamina - but she happened to have a stomach ache and had lots of cramps, something like that, so she ended up stopping half-way. She could've been third. She's not allowed to have a re-run, and when she found out, she was like crying. Nevermind. There's always next year.

My time was 13.39minutes. It could've been less, because I walked short distances of about 3m, twice, during the last round. I was really tired. Oh, well. There's always next year. I swear that next year, I won't stop jogging. Honestly, I sprinted almost the whole of the sixth round except for the parts where I walked!

25 days to the June Holidays.

3rd May 2005


Irony Me