Monday, January 30, 2006

AMERICAN IDIOT

You'll never guess what my username is.


I'm thinking of writing a satire! Shall I? It's sorta like a spoof. Like the one 1Faith05 almost did for Talentine. With a different topic and all. I rock, don't I? Ahaha. I don't think I'll do a political satire. Modern politics suck. Kick their asses! Kick em hard, yo! Whee!


Though I love to pretend that I am a feminist who is a skilled politic-er.


I'm a feminist.


But not a politic person. At least, not modern politics.


You wanna talk 15th century English political history wit' me, baby?


Ahaha.


You know, I'd never say that aloud in real life. Because I'm just too cool for talking-via-voice.


I'm getting arrogant. *deflates head*


The air won't go out!


I know, I'm just s'lame.


At least I tried.


-


I do act my age! I'm only 13!