Sunday, January 29, 2006

I don't really care for Hongbaos anymore. What I really want is a present. More specifically, a spanking new silver/green/red laptop.


Alright, now, my new favourite bright color is red. Orange has very gracefully (albeit abruptly) relinquished the throne for the dazzling, beautiful Red.


Oh, and my cousin Bryan has great hair. He dyed it blond or something and stuff, spiked it up, and it looks like a bomb exploded on his head. To his advantage. I prefer him with black hair, but this one looks great s'well.


I hate it how guys I know suddenly grow WHAMMO tall. It's not fair, when I have to remain short. Screech, scratches nails against chalkboard. Winces. Gets a nailcutter.


Blah.


I love being in Zhonghua Primary History!


And, I'm rather sick of exclamation marks.


It's raining. On CNY. This just isn't right. =/


Oh, bejabbers.


I went to my Grandma's house with my dad and Sini, only to discover that everyone had left. We arrived too late. Cry, dear emoticon, cry.


I'm feeling particularly depressed, blah.


I miss the cousins I know best.


Sherlinn, James, Gordon, Clarissa, KennJi, Gimm, Min Lee, Eugene, even Bryan, whom I don't think I've ever talked to in two years.