Saturday, January 07, 2006

F. Ealasaid's Hate List


People who heap their poor suffering bodies with branded stuff that look like they've come straight out of the dumps. Puma is ugly. Billabong's okay, but they are dead without their logo. OP is just plain flowery, ugly, annoying. I mean the bags.


People who use 'like' with every other word. I use it a lot too, but this is just overboard:
I like was going to like the like shopping mall cos I like got a like holiday job like working as a like cashier. Bleh.


1337. hy do u wana cum ovr 2nite cos we got like loadsa food dude.


Multiple exclamation/question marks. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one1 / ????????


Raping of the ellipsis.............................................


Angsty names. Heartbreak teen. Sob girl. BLAH.


Crappy angst. OMFG MY LYFE SUX MY MOMM WONT LET MII ON DA COMPTUER. lmfao.


Pussycat Dolls. Bands are lame. Time to fly solo, darlings. Okay, maybe I'm discriminating a bit against girl bands. I'm fine with boybands. Girl bands just don't do it.


Mary-Sues.


Undeveloped characters. Undeveloped stories. Undeveloped romances.


Being dissed without reason.


Being disrespected. Biatches. XD


Not having my way. Yeah I'm spoilt.


Losing in terms of skill.


Needless, bland repetition.


Sapphire eyes. Teh basilisk glare!!!!!111one11 Sapphire eyes blind you. I mean seriously.


Pure white. No such thing. Pure white will blind you, literally.


Ratters.


Physics, Maths, Chinese, whatnot.


Pink.



---


OOH SHINY-wait. Oh yeah distraction but nevermind consider the above terminated.
We had a partial class merger! Part of the other French class joined our class. wheee.
If I remember their names correctly:

Neusha (can't remember which school, err) , Belle (Coral Secondary), Christopher (Maris Stella High) , Daryl (I forgot, okay?), Samantha (Dunman High).


As opposed to us:


Lydia- River Valley High
Claudia- NUS High
Cheryl- RGSS
Elaine- ACS Internat. (junior college)
Joanne- I've kind of forgotten. It's a girl's school, chij something.
Dominic- ACS Barker. Don't underestimate the guy; he could go to ACSI if he'd opted for it. =
Me- St. Nicholas Girls. Bah.


I don't know-


ABORT ABORT ABORT.


NONONO NOT THAT ABORT. SUCKER.


YOU MAKE BABY JESUS CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one1