Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hockey today was boring, to say the least.


Oh, and our teachers. I found my Science teacher hilarious. Note: the following is not slander, but merely a few opinionated paragraphs. I am inclined to laugh and jape openly at petty biatches and bassetards who disagree with me.


Firstly, Miss Leong was going on about 'how every word that came out of her mouth was important' and that she 'doesn't waste time talking about rubbish' and that 'our school exercise book is practical, nice, useful and le best and she recommends only the best'. Pfft. Hello Pot, I'm Kettle.


Mrs Lee, our EL teacher, is boring. The typical English teacher, I s'pose, nothing very special about her. Besides, I bet I'll flunk my impromptu letter writing test.


I'm kind of glad that Mrs. Lee's still our music teacher.


And I'm quite looking forward to lessons with Mrs Soh and Su Lao Shi, ironically. They strike me as the type who can motivate me to work hard. Just like Mr. Liew from ZPS. ahahahaha.


Mrs Sushilla is fine, if not a little, err, dramatic.


GOD. The perfect selection of teachers would be:


English: Mrs. C
Lit: Mrs. Sushilla (somehow I'd prefer her to teach lit)
Maths: Mrs R. Soh
Science;
Biology: Mr. Wong YF
Chem: Ms. Praveena
Physics: Mr. Gan (HAHAHAHAHA)
Chinese: Su Lao Shi
Geog: Miss Lee Siew Foong
History: I don't know any interesting History teachers. Damn, I'd rather do independant study for history. On a sidenote, my mum can tutor me in it.
MEP: I'd rather not take MEP.