Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Post 433.


I was rather pissed off when I typed out the bottom post. Mmhmm. Relient K rocks, but Fort Minor rocks more.


You know, yesterday I saw Bryan and Joon both staring at something. So inquisitive, cute little me peeped over the nice leather sofa and... they were looking at Ricky, all curled up at his usual spot, which is the pink cloth mat diagonal from the piano, right in front of the main entrance, adjacent to the recliner, about eight tiles away from the staircase, etc, etc. Someone -either Bryan or Joon, I can't remember- went: "So cute."


OMFFFFG.


Okay, pfft. BUT! I didn't think guys saw anything as cute. Apart from girls. And grannies. More specifically, my granny. She pwns, but that's beside the point.


C'est...


Well, I think it was Bryan, but wateva!!!11one1


No, wait. It might have been Uncle Lim. They two sound alike. To me.


Then, Ricky did look cute.


I guess guys do have soft spots after all.


I should show off Ricky more often.


Wahaha. If you're wondering, Joon is my cousin Sher Linn's Korean fiance. They met in Australia or something, while studying.


I love my family.