Friday, January 06, 2006

Get this - my mum wants me to start eating vegetables.
Carnivores don't eat plants, so that's the goddamned problem.


I have decided to put off all my material wants for this year (and maybe next year) so that I can achieve my final goal - a laptop. A nice sleek black/silver one which is fast and efficient and light. And yeah, it's gonna cost a bomb, like $2000+ or more. Thus I shall have to forfeit two years of CDs, bought-on-a-whim notebooks et cetera, and to put a long story short: become thrifty.


No, duh, I'm not harbouring hopes that I can save thousands in two years. I'm thinking that my parents would get me a laptop, to make up for my not buying stuff. It ain't easy.


Also, my mum wants me to wear a dress for CNY. I'm not against that, it's just that I look so goddamned awful in every single dress I wear. For now, t'least. I am suffering countless insecurities right now. Thus don't talk to me. I'm grumpy and will probably ignore you.


I got that line from The Sisterhood of The Pants or whatever you call that book. Just thought I'd, ahem, state my source. To avoid accuses of plagiarism. XP


As for the Grand Prix (grawnd-pree), our car covered a distance of slightly more than 1m, if I'm not wrong. Yay.


We named our car Voiture, which means 'car' in French. Yeah, yeah, unoriginal, but whatever. Voiture sounds cool. (:


And, going on to new classes, I miss 1Faith05. We were probably the most anti-team spirit class when our counsellors stopped, well, counselling us, but we were a pretty cool bunch. 2Faith06 seems just wrong. Rachel Tong, Michelle Tang, Michelle Lee, Jessica and Calida (I might've left out some) aren't with us and though they're only a few people it makes a significant difference.


I mean, c'mon. No Michelle LYY to joke around, no Rachel Tong to holler at us to "Go to track for assembly!", no MichelleT, Jessica and Calida to have random chats with. Ugh.


Is it me, or do I sound really corny?


I like Mr. Beaver, by the way. And CD and withered leaf have been added to the list. Some people, anw, are pretty frustrating, annoying, and you just want to crush crush crush them with your middle finger while shouting "DIE SPAWN OF SATAN DIE."