Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yes! All is not lost! I'm still going to my paternal grandma's house for what James calls 'yu sheng'.


Ahaha. Yesterday, when my mum's side came over, it was helluva fun. Uncle Lim's back in Singapore, and he's taking me/Clarissa/Sher Linn/maybe some others to Parkway next Wednesday. We might watch a movie. And, unholy god, I love his car.


I love so many things about my relatives.


I love Sher Linn's tan.
I love Bryan's hair.
I love Uncle Lim's car.
I love Joon's and Uncle Sunny's sense of humor.
I love Tricia's sight-reading skills. And her intelligence.
I love Clarissa's shoes.


Avril Lavigne's song is playing on WMP now, and I find that my mood doesn't exactly suit the song, because despite my loads of unfinished homework, I am happyhappyhappy.


Well, homework.


Blasphemous god, I now hate the human heart. *shoots oneself*