Saturday, January 28, 2006

From Jessica's blog, 2Truth sounds fun. ):
I forgot my favourite ex primary classmate Delphine is in 2T lah! So jalouse lorh! Note sarcasm. Gosh, I sound like a petty bitch. Ignore that! I was being bitchy! And petty! And plain stupid.
Ignore the chatspeak as well, because I'm high.


Thor's Day. (de Rhys) (de Verve) (de Cradle) ulcer on cold blue lips of sky says:
*hands out virtual apple juice*

Psyche. says:
Mehhhh.

Psyche. says:
):

Psyche. says:
-hands some to stacy too-

Thor's Day. (de Rhys) (de Verve) (de Cradle) ulcer on cold blue lips of sky says:
*hallucinates*
Nemos swimming in my apple juice!

Psyche. says:
Nemos!

Psyche. says:
Nemos!

Psyche. says:
-goes crazy-


Apple juice!


I am officially a Green Day groupie! Lalalalalala! HIGH HIGH HIGH ABORT ABORT ABORT.


Don't have babies!


ahahahahaha.


WHEE.


No. No. No.


Serious, now! Serious!


See, I'm a schizo.


No, wait, that spot's reserved for Robyn. XD
See! I still remember your schizo days! Yay.


I miss primary school. People didn't judge each other as much back then. I honestly can't believe I'm turning 14 this year, so surreal.


I miss the days when Stanley Yuwono was still tolerable. Now he's an insufferable jerk. I miss the days when I was still hopelessly infatuated, when I liked English class, when I could score 36/40 for the shittiest compositions ever written, when I didn't have a big butt ( >.< ), when canteen food was so cheap and so good, when queues were damnnably short, when things were BETTER.


Woe me.


When Delphine and I didn't blatantly ignore each other whenever we accidentally (with much distaste) came across each other in school, when I wasn't such a quiet loner+outcast, when I had a nice eco-garden to visit every recess, when people wore 'high' socks and didn't realize/didn't care, when people didn't suddenly go all bimbo/himbo on you, when people weren't obsessed with boyfriends, when people copied ting xie in class, when we had whiteboards, when we thought the world of ourselves because we weren't insecure about fat butts and tummy fat and all that shite yet, when people were so much more friendly.


I'm getting all nostalgic.


Give me my nemos.