Thursday, January 12, 2006


It's hard not to love yourself sometimes!


The sky snapped shut, drawing over itself a layer of thick gray wool.
gray wool = rain clouds/night sky
snapped shut = refers to closed up, goes to sleep, NIGHT.
'tis the draft. I think I'll 'refine' it


Oh, it just lost its appeal. Sort of. Now, I have about ten minutes to blog so... arrgh, fcuk.


I don't wanna be lit leader. No, wait, does it gain me cca points? Or something? AIEE.


I guess self-discipline wins over passion. The person who wrote the article was right - passion fluctuates. There are times when I feel that I don't ever wanna play hockey ever ever ever again, and a week later I'm in love with the game once more. No, wait, I don't love hockey. It's a pretty nice sport but I don't love it. My hockey passion is rather minimal, I admit, but I'd rather hockey than any other CCA.


As for writing, it's the same. My passion for writing has its highs and lows s'well.


And thus, one can only rely on self-discipline to propel you forward when passion rolls all the way down.


By the way, I've borrowed Alice's Adventures In Wonderland And Through The Looking Glass. I'm finally getting to read the full classic! Admittedly, though, I'm more concerned with the POEMS. Lovely, really. Oh, and one of the poems:


The sun was shining on the sea,
Shining with all his might:
He did his very best to make
The billows smooth and bright-
And this was odd, because it was
The middle of the night.

et cetera.


Lovely! It's a ballad, if I'm not wrong, and we have to write a ballad for lit class in Term 3.


Also, Miss Leong is the exact (albeit, err, larger) replica of Miss Lai.


BAH. I wish Mr. Wong were our Bio teacher! He's like one of the only decent Bio teachers. And the way he teaches it is nice. Maybe he'll be my teacher next year. =


Wait, I've also borrowed Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales.


...


I'm not talking about the glittery prancy dancing sort of fairy tale. Rather, they are the original fairy tales, gruesome with blood and knives and bad endings. That, mes copains, is what a fairy tale should be. Fairies with axes.


Wahaha.


I also noticed that someone's become much more hardworking. Haha.
Actually taking down notes in class? Tres phenomenal.


I'm looking forward to witnessing the murder of Cinderella's sisters and the rape of Sleeping Beauty.


-cue evil exit laughter-