Saturday, January 28, 2006

Just now I was bashing out -literally- Cantina Band on the piano. Honestly, I love the song. I can bang on the keys as much as I want, and it's so dynamic, so jazzy, so absolument lovely. Jazz pwns. Ahaha. I should learn to play the drums, honestly.


If I had the time and money, I'd
Travel all around the world, and scale a mountain, learn to ice skate, ski, bungee jump, skydive, scubadive, sail... visit the Loo, I mean, Louvre, climb the Eiffel Tower (although it is highly overrated), see which country has the best and cleanest toilets. I shall also go hiking, get to see valleys, rivers, creeks, the Grand Canyon... I shall visit all the major rivers in the world, enter a pyramid. Basically, experience everything in life, including poverty, war (okay, 'tis a bit sadistic of me, but blah), maybe even fame. Though I doubt it.
Learn to play the drums, harp, flute.
Take (horse) riding lessons.

And more more more.


You know, sometimes I get in those IwanttoscreambecauseI'mabsolutelysad moods. Like now.