Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fort Minor, oh Fort Minor!


My mum wouldn't let me buy the CD because of the damn rating. Explicit content, they said, fucking explicit content. I listened to the songs on the CD players thingey at the shop and the only thing that was even halfway 'explicit' was 'fuck'. Not that any explicit content will taint me, anyway. I'm already black and proud of it.


Damn the fucktart who put the 'explicit content' sticker onto the cd. I bet he/she is an elderly dear who has cupcakes for teatime, who listens to 50 Romantic Piano songs, who promenades up and down la rue d'amour with a pretty white poodle, wears gold bracelets, with their head shoved up their fucking ass. Oh, dear lord, isn't that sodomy or something?


This world is getting so damn censored. Thank goodness my blog is still around.