Saturday, January 07, 2006

I am, you know, a rather self-centered person. I love talking about myself. I have many, many detailed profiles of my character. I change them frequently too. Yeah.


CCA Fair was dang boring. Oh, FYI, my skills have downgraded t0 -50. Pfft. I'm in absolutely no shape to enter the school team, much less compete against good teams like Northland, St. Theresa's and Sengkang. Oh, and I need to perfect the lift. It'll be quite useful, I reckon, lifting the ball over your opponent's stick instead of wasting the effort doing circles and stuff before getting past her.


I did learn some avoiding techniques by observing my seniors though. -don't read on if you're bored.


Like, if you got the ball and are running with it, with an opponent running beside you, take a sharp turn with the ball and get into your opponent's path, before running a bit more and then finally passing it. I think coach taught us this before, but I just wanted to refresh my memory.


weave through. Bah.


Songs are getting so dang boring nowadays. And what is it with anime? Cutesy cartoon characters with abnormally huge eyes and puny noses. Somebody scream.


LAPTOP QUICK NOW!