Thursday, January 05, 2006

Celtic music rocks. And note the new header. XP


I just have to become to conscientious know-it-all student everyone hates. I just have to! I can't handle not being smart and lagging behind, because I remember how utterly horrible I felt when I was flunking Chinese in primary school and always earning the honourable spot of last in class.


Hockey tomorrow; I'm not really looking forward to it, y'know.


Anyway, you know what? Yesterday when Mrs. C was briefing us sec twos -ahem- in the hall, she was calling us sec twos throughout.


Nothing wrong there, eh? But I wanted to scream at her to 'shut up shut up shut up! Call us sec ones! We're not sec twos! They're not sec ones; we are!"


I was so damn annoyed. Growing up sucks. I dread the day I turn 14, do not ask.


And I cannot wait till CNY. I don't think I'll be returning to ZPS, no matter how much I miss my alma mater. I'll probably be forgotten anyway, because I blend in too much and it's not like I'm some outstanding circus freak. LALA.


Now that was random. I mean heh. Yeah really.


Yknow I failed punctuation in the NSW test?


Bah.


I want to learn to play the HARP.


You know, I'm thinking that Sheng Yang didn't call me random girl for nothing, but that's probably a, err, figment of my imagination. I'm just eccentric.


Not that there's much difference, innit?