Monday, January 09, 2006

Just something I saw on gaia.

I want to meet something who
Is easy for me to talk to.
Makes me laugh.
Respects my privacy, as in no peeking in diaries.
Doesn't nag or ask me to 'hurry up'.
Is a little insane.
Is intelligent, or at least somewhat so.
Does not use excessive chatspeak.
Constantly uses difficult words which I can ask her what they mean. XD
Blogs.
Isn't a whiner.
Is well-read.
Isn't afraid to tell me -outright- that my writing sucks. Isn't afraid to give constructive criticism.
Does not have bullying/domineering tendencies.
Doesn't have a problem with my weirdness and quietness.
Is open-minded, has no problem with my 'unconventional' thinking.


People as in general. I'll not be looking for a boyfriend anytime soon, though I can assure you that I have no problem with dating at 12/13/14. Blah.