Tuesday, January 03, 2006

why does my heart tell me that i am

First day of school! How could I not blog?
It was boring, in all counts. 3/2 hours of lazing in the hall aside incessant droning. AH.
No lessons; enrichment week. Oh, dear yayness. Let's go to the zoo, shall we?


And, OH MY FUCKING NO BALLED NON EXISTENT GOD.
My register number is 30.
I so hate it. 30! Freaking 30! Stupid stupid stupid!
Hopefully next year I'll be 27, or at least in the twenties.
Fuckin 30!


Oh, and I've gained way too much weight. D:
Not that it matters... much.
Hopefully hockey and tennis will trim off all the excess.
But forget I ever said that.


It's weird, hearing people call us 'sec twos'. And then I realize that we're an inevitably growing up. Robyn's going on sec2, Daryl's going on sec2, Kenneth's -from tennis- going on sec2, Saranya's going on sec2, Mushroom's going on sec2, Shi Hao's going on sec2. It just seems WEIRD.


But ta.