Sunday, January 15, 2006

I've borrowed lots and lots of books lately. One way to live up to my rep. XD
Our lives a mimicry! Omfg, I heart Oscar Wilde and Shakespeare. Then, where are fancies bred? In the heart, or in the head? Besides, heaven hath no rage than a love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury than a woman scorned. (William Congreve)


That was the original quote. 'Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned' is merely the edited, shortened version. Something I picked up from reading one of Cheryl's books, but nonetheless, I'm sure at least a few readers of my blog (well, I don't know) will know this already.


I'm EXPLODING.


Tell me, whaddaya think of pirates? Running a school? Teaching kids they stole off other ships about morality? I think it'd make an interesting piece.


Ex, dee.


bleh.


NYP tomorrow! Not that it'd be very interesting.


Anime is lame. =