Monday, June 06, 2005

ANTI-SLAGS

Quoting Robyn, I am NOT, I mean, DO NOT LUST after MUSHROOM. I do NOT like him, NEVER HAVE and NEVER WILL. Ah. Now that that's off my chest it's a relief, really.
P.S.S.T I finally understand why they lock madwomen up. I'm not safe in the least.


Well, yeah. Lusting I'll leave to the slags. =

The new music - it's weird, I understand, but I like it.


I sprained my ankle at hockey this morning, and apparently it's not as minor as I thought, cos my ankle's still hurting. Oh, well. At least I don't complain about it like certain people do. Wait, notice the lack of italics and bolds in this chapter? That's a sign - Stacy's...well, not in version normal currently.


Yeah right.


They played soccer just now. Note the word 'they'. Robyn and Amanda did, and why they'd want to I don't understand. Surely they understand that when the guys play soccer, they're only too glad to let the girls play because we'll fill in the goalkeeper positions that no one really wants. Again, note the lack of italics and bolds.


Sheeh, Stacy, you are weird!


By the way, Stacy, did you read that comedy-story on Lily and James? It is fine.


Stacy, are you even LISTENING?


Oh, c'mon, stop bugging me! I have homework to do. Not that I'm doing it, anyway. Note to self: COMPLETE GEOG ASSIGNMENT BY END OF THIS WEEK.


Which means that my dateline is this Sunday, midnight, when my mum's bugging me to go to sleep and I...I'm fretting about my dateline. Psh.


Here thy lies, rest in peace, dear post.


Kate Whitestone (How I developed this ridiculous pen name I have no idea.)