Saturday, June 18, 2005

Dissection

Greetings, fellow earthlings. On Monday I either get into the school team or not. I hope I make the team.


I saw the kitten again. If you've been following my previous posts, you'll know what I'm talking about. (Last time I saw the white kitten with one black ear, together with another two adult cats.) It was really weird, you know, like I'd predicted...Oh, let me explain.


I was kind of thinking how nice it'd be if I could see the kitten again. It was really, really cute, and I'd never seen it elsewhere before. Yeah, and afterwards I just went to the porch, opened the gate halfway, and prepared to take out my bike in meaning to go out cycling...Yeah, and the weird thing was, as I pushed my bike out, I SAW THE KITTEN THROUGH THE GAPS THROUGH THE GATE.


Yikes! It was so freaky! It was like I'd predicted it's coming or something. Anyway, the kitten was accompanied with only one of the adult cats. It just spared me one seemingly nonchalant glance and then strode away.


Am I that ugly?


Yeah, so I just got out my bike and went cycling in the other direction.


I love the kitten. It's so cute.