Sunday, June 26, 2005

papier et stylo

heck, I just finished my han tuition homework. I did half last night and half this morning. Later I'm going to pack my schoolbag, before I go for han tuition. Sob, au revoir, holidays. Oh, by the way, yesterday I saw the kitten again! It was like, beside the drain. I think it knows the two orange cats because it was hanging around them.

Don't you just love cats?

I've got my whole life ALL planned out. When I'm fifteen or sixteen I'll get infatuated with some guy, we'll go out until JC ends, and then I'll dump him before he can dump me for NS. =) I'm evil, aren't I? If I don't dump him then we'll maintain a long distance relationship...but I'll dump him anyway. And then I'll pass through my Uni uneventfully, and I'll get a job as a professional writer for a magazine, and when I'm 25 and my career is stable, I'll meet this French/Italian guy and we'll go out seriously until I'm 29, and then we've drifted apart and we decide to go our separate ways, amiably. And then, I'll TRAVEL baby.

I'll go to NYC, the city of my dreams, and then I'll go to PEACEFUL Wethersfield and roam around there for a bit, and then to France to see all the historical landmarks, Italy (it's SO elegant and romantic and exotic, like France), and then SCOTLAND -yay- where it's utterly beautiful...These are the main countries I wanna go to. And then, I'll just be that wanderer, going wherever I please.

And when I'm 36, I'll return to Singapore, and write a book about all my travels. Well, maybe not. Travel books bore me. But anyway, I'll try to re-establish my career, and if I can't, I'll write a book anyway. After my book is done, if it doesn't sell like Harry Potter, then I'll get a nice little job in a quaint little bookstore. =)

Yep, I'll remain a spinster for the rest of my life. And when I'm old...ah, that's the good part. I go travelling AGAIN. Yep, NYC - maybe not because by that time I'll be old - , France, Italy and Scotland. And then for retirement...I'll move to beautiful ol' Wethersfield and live there till I pass on, living in the countryside or near the meadows, and tend to my pretty little garden till I conk out.

There. My entire life, written (typed) out before you.