Thursday, June 16, 2005

R.R.R

Ryan Reynolds rules. Don't you think so? Well, I do. =)


Check out some stuff.


A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success. - Robert Orben


LOL. That's a nice way to put it. Way to go, Orben.


Your families are extremely proud of you. You can't imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be a most opportune time to ask for money. - Gary Bolding


Right...good point. Jeez. I missed out on the money last year...and I'll have to wait for another 3 years and a half. Psh.


When you leave here, don't forget why you came. - Adlai Stevenson, to college graduates


How sentimental...nicely put.


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. - Aristotle


This is like, so outdated. But it's true. Denial objected.


A professor is someone who talks in someone else's sleep. - W.H. Auden


Whoa...This Auden person is good.


If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm. - Vince Lombardi


Talk about ambiguity.


Don't live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. - Wendy Wasserstein


Remarkable? Like, staying out till midnight without informing my folks? Awesome.


We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails. - Author Unknown


Right. Sailing. And you say life's an ocean?


The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein


Three cheers for Einstein! He's my favourite Scientist. Apart from Galilei, Newton, Edison...


If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. - Milton Berle


And how to build a door, pray tell? The disadvantage of quotes is that they don't really go into detail...Someone elaborate?


There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. - Beverly Sills


As if. Taking a plane to America will certainly be quicker than sailing there.


Uh huh. Today...no, I'm too tired to talk about everything. Thus I'll just (happily) announce that I have completed one Chinese composition...and I still have a load of homework to do. Jeez! I wish my mum would force me to do my homework. I need the PRESSURE. School days provide the momentum. Holidays slow me down. Someone force me to do my homework...please.


Just blxxdy click www.fanfiction.net/~stasya. I beg of you.